Monday, October 17, 2011

im still here

...for any one that still bothers popping by!  Ive been really slack with my blogging for the past few months.  Ive had a few posts that have stayed in draft form, and blogger no longer lists them with their original date once they are posted...hence my birthday post which is dated way after the actual day.  This frustrates me to no end!!!  Blogger has also been giving me grief with uploading photos for some reason - makes popping up a quick blog post about something a time consuming and frustrating experience!  But Im still around and still taking photos and planning on finishing off my monthly photo collages - interestingly enough, late September is as far as I got last year with the editing of my photo a day shots...must be something about this time of year that saps my creativity mojo. 

My little princess will start her pre entry sessions at kindy this term, so there is much excitement in the house about that! Here are a few photos I snapped of her yesterday (straight from the camera...cant edit them on this computer!) ....love my girl... (YAY the upload worked first time!!!)




3 comments:

Nell said...

Taken in your fav location too! Bit disappointed that I won't be involved with pre-entry this term (but looking forward to seeing her at kindy next year!)MUST have a crafty day soon! xxx

AJ said...

What a cutie!

Becky said...

Welcome back :)