Monday, October 11, 2010

Dolls quilt swap

I am once again participating in the annual EB Dolls Quilt Swap. The quilts need to be in the post by the end of the month, and today I finally got around to starting mine. There has been lots of searching for inspiration, and sketching of designs, but until today, no actual sewing.

Here is a little snippet of the rainbow I was creating today.



For another little crafty share - a photo of the gorgeous fabrics I received from my lovely quilting group girls in our fat quarter birthday swap. I love them all, thanks! There were also a few yummy little extras arrive with these, but they didn't last long enough to get in the photo!
and lastly, a little more crafty goodness - this delightful basket of goodies was left on my doorstep while I was out being pampered on my birthday. It was such a lovely surprise to come home to - thanks Nell!

2 comments:

AJ said...

I love Pinwheels!! Looking good Nic!

Car said...

Funny I immediately thought of AJ when I saw the pinwheels!!!

Love the colours!