Tuesday, October 13, 2009

my diary, quilts and fishing

1. My 2009 Diary/Organiser - wow Ive been a bit overwhelmed with the response to this post. Obviously there is a real lack of practical diaries out there that cater for families with more than two kids. Im still recieving requests, a month after my original post, for a template of my diary. Im working on my 2010 version right now, and hope to have it done by the end of this month. I will post here when have finished a basic template that you can customise yourself - and worked out the easiest way to share it.

2. EBDQS3 - Im making progress on my dolls quilt. I have a tiny bit of the applique to finish, and then its ready to be sandwiched and quilted. Here is another sneak peek...
3. Jacintas quilt - lots of requests from my quilting friends to share some more detailed shots of Jacints cot quilt. They should enlarge when you click on them. I wanted it to have a modern feel to it, hence the simplicity of the design...but I also wanted it to be like a 'real' quilt which is why I had it machine quilted and did the binding by hand.




































.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
4. Gone Fishing - I mentioned in my last post that Craig took the boys fishing in a friends dam on Sunday. Nathan was the only one to catch anything...his patience and perserverence paid off! Here he is with his redfin - we cooked it up and it tasted yummo.





1 comments:

Becky said...

Can't wait for the 2010 diary, it really is generous of you to share!

Love the sneak peak of the doll quilt!! Opening day is going to be fun :)