Sunday, June 10, 2007

SC colour competition

Congrats to the winners of this comp. There were a few new (well new to me LOL) names in there, and some that I recognised. Cant wait to see all the winners entries. Since Im not one of them, I thought Id share my LO here...


I think perhaps I choose the wrong colour combo - three of the five runners up were the pink & green combo! Not sure what the winners LO was though. Not to worry, I created a LO I love, and thats what really matters! I had been wanting to scrap this photo for ages, and for some reason when I was looking through my photos for inspiration for a green & black LO I kept coming back to this one. Dont you just love those chubby bubby baby hand dimples !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

leewoodside said...

Oh my how cute is this layout! Love it.

Katie Toland said...

beautiful Nic... I miss little hands like that :(