Monday, April 30, 2007

Random Facts

I've been tagged by Kathie.

Here are the rules:
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write down their seven facts and copy/paste these rules.
You then need to tag 7 people.
Don't forget to leave them a comment on their blog telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I am the eldest of three girls. There is only a 15 month age gap between me and my next sister and then a year except for four days between her and the youngest. We were all pregnant at the same time in 2005...for a couple of weeks, and had our latest additions with in 9 months of each other.

2. When I put things on trays to bake etc I HAVE to have them lined up neatly....even things like hot chips!

3. I still have a stuffed dog called patch that I bought with money my Nanna gave me for my eighth birthday.

4. Ive only been overseas twice, once to Thailand and once to New Zealand

5. Ive had the same best friend since year nine at high school. I couldnt imagine my life with out her in it.

6. I dont have a middle name. I think it took mum and dad a while to do the middle name thing. I dont have one, my next sister has a hyphenated first name, and it wasnt until child #3 that there was a middle name given.

7. I have a Bachelor of Teaching ECE...I would fondly refer to it as a degree in finger painting whilst I was studying at uni.

I dont think there is anyone left to tag....if I pop by your blog and you havnt done this tag yet, consider yourself tagged, you better get to it!


Done! Not very exciting though!

2 comments:

kathie said...

I dunno, I thought it was pretty interesting - especially your OCD tendency with the hot chips. I so wish my sister lived in Adelaide too. It would be so nice to have siblings to do stuff with.

Mel Diener said...

lol @ your OCD thingo.

Hey, I've still got nearly ALL my stuffed animals...sad hey!!!