Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Creative Edge

For any of you considering attending the Creative Edge event in Adelaide next January the programme of classes is on the site now. WOW what a line up. The classes sound fantastic and the teachers are the extremely talented - Samantha Dorn, Kate Mason, Steph Caskey-Devlin & Zina Wright ! Speaking of extremely talented, big welcome to Carol Lea who has joined the Scrapbook Station DT. Looking forward to 'working' with you!















Ive got some more birthday pics, but I will post them when I get the others from Sabine. I wanted to share this one from yesterday though. New pool (c/o Sabine, Pete & Monice) and new bathers (c/o Auntie Mandy & family) what else could a boy want!!!
























There is one other thing I wanted to share. It is the most gorgeous mini book that Kathie made for Isaac for his birthday. It is just divine! Thank You so much Kathie, we both love it!!!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful little book to treasure! Love the pool pic! Mate I need to jump in one right now! *so hot today* Love me!

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful I love it!!

Have a nice day!!

Bety.

Anonymous said...

You are more than welcome. I might even do one of them for Jamie! It turned out so nice, I wanted to keep it, lol! Don't you just hate that? No, seriously, I was happy that it turned out so nicely for Isaac and I'm glad you like it.

Isaac looks so cute in his pool! A friend gave Jamie one the other day but I have yet to get it out. I should have done it the other day when it was 38 degrees, but it was too hot outside to be bothered. Lol.

See ya Monday!
Kathie