Saturday, September 09, 2006

birthday thanks

Big thanks to all you lovely girls who sent emails, text messages & posted birthday messages on my blog yesterday. You sure know how to make a girl feel spesh!

I had a pretty good birthday. The show was actually better than I had expected and the kids were really good for most of the time we were there. We gave them some money each, and they could spend it on what ever they choose, but when it was gone that was it. They got a couple of showbags each, a bead necklace in their favorite footy colours, a ride on the ghost train and a turn on one of those trampolines where they hook you into a harness attatched to bungy cords (really cool!) ,


















some fairy floss and a turn on one of the side shows.


















They had a great time! We checked out the animals (I didnt know sheep, geese or roosters could grow that big or be that loud!), and watched the horses, wood chopping and sheaf tossing (wierd!) for a while. Isaac loved the animals and the model train displays, and was wide eyed most of the day. He didnt know which way to look, there was so much to see. Needless to say he is doing quite a bit of sleeping today!

Caleb got a one piece (apparently its a TV show!) showbag, and was running around home looking like this last night...it actually came with a T-shirt as well, which he decided to take off for some reason. I think this will look fantastic blown up to life size at his 21st lol!!!
























We had mum & dad and Sabine, Pete & Monice around fore a few quiet drinks last night which was great. I got some cash and the latest SM from my boys, cash from mum & Dad (look out SS here I come!!!) and some gorgeous white serving platters and dishes from S, P & M. I even got a bunch of flowers from Craig when he went to the shops last night!

Lastly I want to wish Mel D a fantastic birthday for tomorrow - have a great day, hope you get spoilt by your gorgeous girls and Darren ;) You never know you might get breakfast in bed, the house cleaned for you, everyone might pick up after you all day, and cook your favourite meals, bring you drinks, and you might not have to move a muscle all day...except your the mum, and its the mum who does all those things for everyone elses birthday lol (tell her shes dreamin')...have a great one anyway lovely!

Kathie I will do that tag soon!

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh I didn't know it was your bday, Nic - best wishes and glad you had a super day!

Mel Diener said...

So glad you had a good day on Friday and thanks so much for the birthday wishes.

I got Zali to give Darren that kiss from you too roflrofl

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great day and got spoilt.
LOL, get to the tag whenever. It's not important :)
Kathie