Sunday, January 08, 2006

Laughter !!!

My bubby laughed at us for the first time this morning and it was so cute. He was smiling alot just before then, so Nathan had gone and got the camera out to take some pics (Ive got him well trained already!!!) so managed to capture some photos of those first laughs - wish I had some of those sound strips to record it as well.

After reading Nics blogg and seeing her georgeous simple LOs for her favorite photos album, and reading a mag article on creating calenders I was inspired to alter a cheap calender I bought yesterday morning. The top is a 8 1/2" x 11" LO which is just clipped on with the bulldog clip, so I can remove it and put it in an album. I will do one for each month using favorite photos from the month before. They will all be basically the same with the CS strip with the month and a touch of PP that co-ordinates with the pics. I have also challenged myself to create the entire thing from my draws full of off cuts - Ive got to do something to start using them up!

Its really hot here today and were off in a minute for a swim in the kids cousins pool. Since I will be just sitting around with Isaac I might take the camera and see what I can capture.

Bye for now!

Nic xxx

7 comments:

Shazz said...

aw nic.....your little man is soooooo cute. and how cool to capture his first laughter on "film".
just love your whole calendar idea - very very cool.
the idea of using up off-cuts is appealing as well as my stash of them grows ever larger.
so glad you can find the time to scrap.

xo

Me said...

Omg he is SOOO adorable!! great photo too..

And your calendar is sooo drool worthy! love it!! so bright and funky ..

Roz said...

oh, look at that giggle!! How gorgeous!

Lovin the calendar- fab idea about using the clip so then you can put the LO in an album!! Might have to borrow that idea!! Oh, hang on, I'm not allowed to do that am I??!!! lol ;o)

Nat said...

Oh, he is so cute! Good on Nathan for grabbing the camera quick smart!

Love the calendar idea, and a great way to use up your stash.

Nat xx

Shari said...

Oh my he is gorgeous! So glad you caught that moment Nic! And your calendar is sensational!! Shari xxx

Mel Diener said...

Ahhh..the first giggle, how gorgeous.

Love the calender...looks fantastic, and I love the scenic route..aren't they the most fantastic papers. Great idea replacing the layouts each month.

Hey woman..you sent me that Gold Coast pic yet?? rofl

Ruthy said...

He's beautiful. Congratulations Nic, I finally catch up to see what the end result is of all those pregnancy LO's you did!
cheers
ruthy